The latest guns manufactured on-site by Atkin, Grant and Lang.
Designed in England, engineered in England, and finished in England, it is totally honest to the history and heritage of Stephen Grant & Sons.
The beautiful lines and shape of the gun ensures it is instantly recognisable as a “Best London Gun”. Original features and styling have been taken from Stephen Grant & Sons designs of the past, with features such as the classic “Grant fluted fence”.
- Choice of barrel lengths from 28″ to 32″
- Solid top rib
- Teague choked (3 tubes)
- 70mm London steel superior proof
- Hand engraving standard pattern
- Auto safe
- Single trigger with barrel selection block supplied
- Select walnut blank
- Full length trigger tang
- Pistol grip
- Caped Grip
- Coin finished
- Stock made to customers measurements and fitted at shooting school
- Best London finish
- Hard abs case
- 12g/20g/16g all on dedicated action sizes.
Source: New Atkin, Grant & Lang Guns